The traditional ALFI European Alternative Investment Funds Conference has been revamped and is becoming the brand new ALFI Private Equity and Real Estate Conference.
Taking place on 21 & 22 November at the European Convention Center in Luxembourg. In order to make sure participants get a full picture of the alternative investing space, on the eve of the conference there will be an exclusive seminar with experts and practitioners to expand on other types of funds such as loan funds, debt funds, hedge funds, infrastructure funds and AltUCITS.
The ALFI European Alternative Investment Funds Conference has been picked up by international and local press, have a look at the articles which were published:
- Chronicle – ALFI Looking at Brexit and South America for Future Growth as AUM Reach €3,602 bn
- Delano – Changing realities for alternatives
- Delano – Talk pro funds
- d’Lëtzebuerger Land – Lob für den CSSF
- Global Custodian – Brexit could bring halt to AIFMD third-party determinations
- Global Custodian – UK asset managers look abroad over fears of hard Brexit
- HFM Week – National regulators slam Esma’s AIFMD extension stance
- Lëtzebuerger Journal – Neuer Rekordstand
- Paperjam – Un nouveau record pour les fonds d’investissement
- Private Funds Management – EU regulators dubious about AIFMD passport extension
- Tageblatt – Luxemburg kam spät zu dieser Party