until early bird rate expires on
19 October 2018
The ALFI PERE Conference is an annual event where leading Private Equity and Real Estate fund professionals, finance, compliance and operations experts get together to discuss an ever-changing business environment, the impact of regulatory developments, operational considerations and industry best practices.
More than 600 participants attended the 2017 edition of the conference to get key insights of the critical current hot topics, while at the same time using the opportunity to network and socialise with peers.
The PE and RE fund businesses rely on administration and operations teams that can react fast. Luxembourg’s reputation as a reliable hub from which to serve the European alternative fund market has gone global. Many local expert practitioners and service providers work together seamlessly to ensure the best outcome for deals in any market. Now, increasing numbers of players are building new innovative solutions on this solid foundation.
So while your asset management team is rushing to perfect the deal in Frankfurt, Madrid or Copenhagen, Luxembourg’s responsive, competent and multilingual workforce will have your back throughout busy transactions and see the deal through.
The first day of the conference will shed a light on current fund industry developments from a PE perspective, and the second day will focus on what’s impacting the RE fund business.
Who should attend?
• CEOs, COOs and CFOs
• PE and RE fund initiators and managers
• Compliance, in-house counsel and other control function staff
• Service providers to PE and RE funds (administrators and accountants, depositaries, transfer agents, domiciliation agents etc.)
• Institutional investors, global investors
• Fund set-up specialists
• Further your knowledge of the structuring options for PE and RE funds
• Improve your operational set-up
• Learn how to make the most of Luxembourg’s expertise in Alternatives admin and ops
• Enhance your understanding of fund governance by hearing it from the experts
• Meet leading investment managers, service providers and investors in PE and RE
• Increase your visibility where it matters