Join us on 3 October 2017 in Church House Westminster for the London Leading Edge Conference.
A round table discussion will take place from 9.55am – 10.40am focusing on Risk Management: a key pillar of the governance model
These and other topics will be addressed during the round table discussion:
- Risk management models
- Roles & responsibilities of the ManCo board
- Relation between board of funds and ManCo
- Roles & responsibilities of the conducting officers
- Local substance requirements
- Parent companies/branches/subsidiaries
- Risk management, compliance & internal audit
Michael Ferguson, Vice Chaiman International Affairs, ALFI and Wealth and Asset Management Leader, EY (Moderator)
Sophie Dupin, Partner, Elvinger Hoss & Prussen S.A.
Alastair Woodward, Head of Risk EMEA, Schroders
Joe Davidson, Partner & COO, Fulcrum Asset Management London
Andreia Camara, Head of Risk Luxembourg & Conducting Officer, Aberdeen Global Services