On 24-25 September 2019 the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI) is hosting its Global Distribution Conference, at the European Convention Center in Luxembourg.
The conference reflects Luxembourg’s unique position as a leading cross-border fund distribution hub. Indeed, no other fund centre has achieved a global recognition like that of Luxembourg, with the domicile’s investment funds being sold into more than 70 countries worldwide.
Here are 5 reasons why you should not miss out on this event:
Don’t let the sun blind you from great deals! We understand that booking an event can be tedious, especially when holidays are all on our minds. That is why we are offering a list of great deals:
- Early bird special: offer ends 6 September
- Free tickets for asset managers: 50 free tickets for asset managers and institutional investors who are not based in Luxembourg. If you are interested in joining us, please submit an application form.
- Group booking: 10% discount for 11 or more registrants
This year, we are expecting 50+ senior experts at the ALFI Global Distribution Conference.
Amongst them is Peter Kraus, Aperture Chairman and CEO. He will be discussing new marketing and distribution frameworks, which are increasing transparency to create a new level of trust between clients and their portfolio managers, encouraging them to invest with more confidence. In addition, learn how rethinking the way products are being priced and the way portfolio managers are compensated can result in a beneficial effect on the performance of funds over time.
Panel discussion featuring Lufthansa
ALFI is pleased to welcome Michael Gloor, a senior sales director with Lufthansa Group who will be interviewed by Germain Birgen, Head of Business Development, Banque de Luxembourg. Join us to hear pertinent findings on changes in distribution channels, direct distribution, the generational shift, innovative pricing and more.
What lessons can the aviation industry teach fund industry players? Join the session on Tuesday at 10 am: Distribution trends: aviation as a reference industry
Already in its 28th edition, the ALFI GLobal Distribution Conference has learned to play an important role in connecting fund professionals, distributors, investors and asset managers. The conference generally attracts around 700 senior fund industry participants from Luxembourg and abroad.
Many essential themes will be covered in the two-day programme:
- Data: an examination of how data contributes to distribution – is the asset manager becoming a data manager?
- Young perspectives: millenials’ thoughts about money and financial planning, the need for a fund shopping app etc. This panel will be composed of millennials only.
- Pressure on profitability: New pricing structures, lower fees, distribution platforms or enhanced D2C… how do distributors cope?
- ESG: how to match the client’s ESG preferences with the right financial products?
Only a few sponsorship opportunities left
Sponsoring the ALFI Global Distribution Conference presents a unique opportunity to increase your brand visibility and to network with 700+ senior representatives of the global fund distribution community from 37+ countries.
Book before 6 September to benefit from the early bird rate.