24 February 2021
16:00-18:30 Singapore Time
ALFI is coming to Asia virtually in February 2021.
Now is the chance for you to learn more from high profiles, such as the Government of Luxembourg and the Luxembourg regulator, and listen to panels on ESG and innovative solutions for Asian investors. From trending topics, regulatory updates to tailored session with practical examples – this webinar has got it covered.
Message from the Government and H.E. Pierre Gramegna, Luxembourg Minister of Finance
• Brexit, what has been agreed to with regards to asset management, impact on delegation and distribution models;
• AIFMD Review, pre-marketing and reverse solicitation;
• ESG, practical aspects of SFDR for asset managers;
• New requirements on AML.
ESG practical implications in Asset Management
• What initiatives other than ESG are trending globally?
• What are the practical implications of these new standards?
• What is the positioning of regulators and market players?
• Did the COVID-19 situation accelerate the conversion to ESG?
NEW: Luxembourg solutions for asset managers and investors
a unique panel for its location. Listen to Luxembourg solutions for its asset managers and investors with a particular focus on alternative asset classes.
Registration is now open and free of charge.