The 16th edition of the ALFI London Conference provides its traditional forum for the UK and Luxembourg fund industries to share, analyse and debate their most topical challenges and opportunities. Over 1,400 fund industry experts are expected to register to attend the event.
New venue in The City:
Where: etc. venues, 133 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7AH, United Kingdom
When: NEW DATE
23 November 2020, 8am – 4pm
• Benefit from numerous networking opportunities with top representatives all gathered in one place
• Use the opportunity to engage with the ALFI community representing the second largest investment fund domicile in the world
• Debate innovation in operations, product development and strategic issues which matter to your business
Conference attendance is free of charge for fund industry specialists and the registration will open soon.
This year’s edition entitled “A new decade, a new industry?” will feature a plenary session in the morning composed of keynote speakers, our traditional CEO panel, a discussion on the future UK/EU relationship and its implications for the asset management sector, and a regulator perspective on future priorities and themes. We will end with a keynote speaker bringing together geo-politics, economics, longevity and how these combine to influence asset management strategy in the next decade.
Afternoon parallel workshops
1. Real assets
2. Sustainable finance and impact investing
3. Product evolution in Luxembourg
4. How the Luxembourg ecosystem is transforming in support of the asset manager.
A walk on the wild side – disruption scenarios in asset management
Asset management is a storied industry with attractive profit margins. This should make it a prime target for disruption. Could there be a world without funds? Or without fund managers? What if Alexa became the world’s biggest financial advisor?
Choose your workshop:
• The target operating model for your management company
• Private equity: new tax and structuring developments
• Real estate: hot investment areas and set-ups
• The Luxembourg sustainable finance toolkit