The world of sustainable finance is teeming with different strategies and product types. From an asset manager’s perspective, it is not always a straightforward decision whether to choose a screening method or to follow the impact investing approach, to combine the E, S and G factors in a cross-sectoral product or to set a thematic focus (such as climate or microfinance). The availability and reliability of data play a role, and measuring impact is a whole topic in itself.
Hear our experts on the topic on 25 April 2019 at 11.30 am, when they will discuss product design and implementation!
Their discussion will focus on the following aspects:
• Specificities of sustainable finance products
• Structural and portfolio management challenges
• Cross-sectoral ESG products
• Thematic products (climate, microfinance etc.)
• Impact investing and impact measurement